July 16, after 5:00pm

some asshole from New Brunswick just threw a cigarette butt out her window. If I could, I would stop every single one of these morons and make them go back and pick it up.

The rain has followed us all the way from Toronto, and Charlie surprisingly irked me only twice so far: once when he said that Chili and Lime PC chips were just "okay" and now when he's playing a f**king horrible loud obnoxious song by REM.

I didn't think these guys could EVER do loud and obnoxious. I stand corrected.

Re: my selling art idea from earlier today, after discussing the merits of this project with Charlie - he suggested that a good way to give the public the benefit of a true original one-of-a-kind would be to get shot at my own art show. Charlie made a funny. I'm still giggling about it an hour later.

No comments:

Post a Comment