July 21, 2004 1:45pm

The whale and iceberg boat tour was excellent - I even loved the cheesy Titanic theme music the captain played as we went around the iceberg. They are dirtier than you imagine. Carrying all that Greenland muck along for the 2-3 year journey.
Charlie just mailed some postcards. I asked him who the 3rd one was going to, and he said "Mary". Of course it was Mary. We've been having a really good couple of days - today on the tour boat was wonderful. Fired off an email to my mum and Charlie's parents and I'm just now - only now - wondering what's going on at the office on a Wednesday afternoon. Charlie is paying for gas - again - since his was a small fill-up the last time.

Last night, in lieu of a campfire, we toasted marshmallows over the propane stove in the VW van. This van is truly amazing - it has gotten us so far - rough road and all.

The fact that I haven't worried about work at all just goes to show you that they should really give my job to D___. I wonder how M___ is making out with her.

The newfs are really friendly people... so simple...could it be that that is the key to being happy?
I think muffin-head should return to Newfoundland before the GTA makes her hard. I haven't even seen St. John's yet and already I know I could live here - they have a great sense of humour - Charlie is speeding, so the writing is all over the place. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment